Gulf ATF DX III H is an extra high performance automatic transmission fluid for all General Motors and Ford automatic transmissions requiring DEXRON®-III (including the new DEXRON® III H specification) or MERCON® quality fluids respectively. The modern additive technology and specially selected base oils used in this oil provide superior thermo-oxidative stability, corrosion & rust protection, foam control, seal compatibility, friction durability and low temperature fluidity. It is designed to exceed the performance requirements of General Motors DEXRON® III H and Ford MERCON® specifications.
Features & Benefits
- Superior thermo-oxidative stability, wear protection and resistance to chemical deterioration can provide longer fluid and component life
- Controlled frictional properties lead to smooth shift performance, efficient transmission of power and prevent shudder
- Extremely high Viscosity index ensures adequate lubrication in both high operating & low starting temperatures
- Provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion
- Effective foam control leads to smooth & lasting shift feel and reduces fluid loss
- Improved low temperature fluidity leads to easy pumping in the hydraulic circuits
- Better seal compatibility ensures longer seal life and reduces possibility of oil leakage
- Recommended for all vehicles of Ford requiring MERCON® quality fluids and General Motors requiring DEXRON®-III H quality fluids.
Being back serviceable, also recommended for automatic transmissions requiring General Motors DEXRON® III , DEXRON® II E or DEXRON® II D fluids and also for imported cars like Audi, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Opel, Renault, Toyota and Volkswagen where such fluids are specified